Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome To Never, Neverland

                                                                   Finnish Café Culture

How you know that the summer has come? Well, let me tell you: The seagulls have taken over every place that you can just imagine. When you turn your back away from your coffee, or something else, a seagull comes and drinks or eats it.


                                                                Broken Snowballs 

This was just something so cute which I saw at the side of a rote. I don't have a clue why these were broken there and why they were left.
 


                                                                 Fear The Clowns

I would fear a clown if it came from behind of a bush. And this clown looks pretty scary to me. Like he was insane...







                                                                           Cruisin'

Summer, boats, water and islands <3
Enough said?


                                                                Warmin' The Tree


I never thought that I would find trousers from a tree but that still happened. What's wrong with people? Don't they know that trousers are for people not for trees?

No comments:

Post a Comment